What are FX OPTIONS?
IQOptions is thrilled to announce the launch of FX Options — a new instrument that combines the concept of Options and Forex abilities, allowing users to trade currency pairs within short time frames. FX Options are currently available only in non-EU countries and will be soon released in Europe.
To see the new product in action please watch IQOption video tutorial about FXOptions:
Non-regulated traders can access FX Options on Web, Desktop, iOS and Android platforms by selecting it from the drop-down list in the Options tab.
What sets FX Options apart from other products?
- In case of an incorrect prediction, losses can amount to less than 100%.
- Unlimited return for successful deals (depends on the asset’s price change).
- FX Options won’t fall under ESMA restrictions once they become available for European traders
Features and benefits
- There are 14 currency pairs available for trading
- The instrument lets traders open a position with 1 or 5 minute expiration time and close it before it reaches maturity.
- Losses cannot exceed the initial investment amount