5 new optimized mobile landing pages for better conversion
New mobile landing pages have made its way to the Promo section. They share almost the same look, the main difference being the user’s journey and CTAs. Check the short descriptions below to see how each of them works, take your pick and test different versions for comparison.
- This landing page displays a sign up form that upon completion takes the user to the trade-room directly in the mobile browser. Note: traderoom may take a while to load, so it’s best to target users with Wi-Fi and the latest mobile devices and track the results closely.
- Here the user sees a sign up form, fills it in and can then click on one of the app store buttons to install the app.
- A landing page made exclusively for Android. It includes a registration form that upon completion is replaced with an APK download button. A distinct advantage of the APK app, as opposed to the regular Android app, is that it contains binary options (for non-regulated users only).
- Created only for Android. The user sees the APK download button without having to register on the platform. Another upside is that the APK app allows non-regulated users to trade binary options which are disabled by default in the standard Android app.
- Available only on Android in China. Users can see a registration form, fill it in and click the appeared button to download an APK file. Since the Android app is only available in Google Play, getting the APK app is a good alternative for traders in China where Google Play is not supported