Learn how to trade Forex on IQ OPTION
5 steps to trade Forex on IQ OPTION:
Essentially, Forex is a liquid market of currency pairs that react to global news, events and economic policies. This world-renowned trading tool is now fully accessible on the IQ OPTION, traditionally undergoing several improvements.
Trading Forex on the IQ OPTION platform, a trader has several advantages:
- Never lose more than what you’ve invested in one position (Protected CFD)
- Unlimited profit
- Real-time forex news and analysis at the highest level while making it accessible for less-experienced traders
- Trading on the most liquid markets in the world
- Top currency pairs
- 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Free reloadable 10,000 EUR/USD Practice account (depending on the currency of your account)
- 1:300 leverage available**
- Tight spreads, no commissions
**Default multiplier is 50. In order to request x300, traders have to get a certain appropriateness rating. Leverage restrictions may apply depending on client’s circumstances and/or jurisdictions.
Please always check the current terms on official websites. The above is current as on 08/2017