Affiliate contest! 🏆 Win Macbook, iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods, and $300+ for September users’ activity
IQ Option is a #1 trading hub in many countries of the world. The ultimate goal is to bring people financial freedom, regardless of their geographies, status, and economic boundaries.
This September, they invite affiliates to focus on Africa and participate in the Bounty of Africa contest for Apple gadgets and money prizes!
How to participate?
There are two contest groups: the first one works with traffic from South Africa, the second one works with a bulk of 10 African countries.
Choose one group or try your luck in both!
1. South Africa:
- 50 New active users – Prizes: Apple Watch or AirPods
- 100 New active users – Prizes: iPhone 11 Pro
- 175 New active users – Prizes: MacBook Pro
2. Nigeria, Kenya, Somalia, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Mozambique, Algeria, Zimbabwe, Namibia:
30+ New active users*
Prizes: +$10 to revenue share
per each new active user
you attracted 5 new active users from any of the participating countries, 30 users total.
$10 x 30 users = $300
*A new active user is a user who registered on the IQ Option platform in September, made a deposit, and started trading with real funds the same month.
Please note that we will only count users attracted with the Revenue Share payment model.
How to track your progress in the contest?
- Go to the User stats section of the cabinet.
- Select the registration period and the user activity period — This Month.
- In the log, count how many traders have been bringing you profit in September.
- Contest dates: September 1-30
- Calculation of the results: October 3-5
- Payment model for user attraction: Revenue Share
- Fraud alert:iqoption won’t count any motivated traffic in this contest. Only new real users who registered and performed a target action in September count for scores.
No need to register your participation — every affiliate is in for the contest by default.