How to comply with IQ OPTION affiliate program – as of May 2017
You need to make sure that you comply with the rules of the IQ OPTION affiliate program.
Marketing requirements guide.
We are not allowed to use phrases that state that trading is easy and/or suitable for everyone. These include but are not limited to the phrases below:
- As simple as up or down
- Everyone can be a trader̆
- Easy money
- 1 click 60 seconds 85% profit
- 1 Deal 60 Seconds 90% Profitability
- Trading has never been so easy
- Gain up to 85% return every 60 seconds
- Start your career as a trader right now
- Trading has never been so exciting
- Just 1 click to start your investment
- Free $1000 for training!
- Binary Options Trading is Simple
- Try for free!/Start for free
- No Credit Card or Phone Required
- The platform is suitable for professionals and beginners
- and any similar phrases.
- CySEC, FCA, Consob and any regulators
- gambling terms (a bet, stake, win, loss)
Materials should not include information regarding strategies that indicates them as trading strategies (e.g. “the Martingale trading strategy”), as this is considered investment advice. If you use information based on trading strategies, it should be called a “trading pattern” and it must contain the expanded risk disclaimer: “Your capital may be at risk. This material is not investment advice.”
Whenever there is any mention of profit or profitability in a percentage form, this must always be accompanied by an asterisk and the following statement: “Amount to be credited to account for a successful trade.”
The risk warning should be clearly visible near every registration link, with a separate border around it.
“General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.”
For video producers
Always add a risk warning at the bottom that’s visible throughout the entire duration of the video. RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK
If you’re recording a trading session, never use the word “strategy,” don’t give investment advice, and add an additional warning: NOTE: THIS VIDEO IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE.
- Attracting traffic from countries banned by the company, or advertising in banned sources and geo regions.
- Buying advertising for branded queries, or any misspelt versions of brand phrases. In addition, you are not allowed to buy the word “option” in the local language of the country you are buying ads in, when combined with the word “iq”. The safest approach is to add “IQ OPTION” to the list of negative keywords in the ad campaign settings. You are allowed to use our brand name in your ads.
- Publishing false information in order to attract more clients or misleading clients.
Using branded queries of other competitor companies for advertising the IQ OPTION brand and comparing it with other brands in ads, or unjustifiably showing other brands in a bad light.
In case of non-compliance, the affiliate program is forced to block the affiliate’s account.