Internet users see around 5,000 advertising offers every day. How can you draw their attention to yours and, even more so, turn them into clients?
Just having great content doesn’t mean people will click on your affiliate links. Here are some marketing tricks that will bring you those hits.
5 marketing tricks:
1. Striking headlines
80% of visitors will decide whether or not they will further view the post by title alone. To write a headline that intrigues:
- Use digits (e.g., 3 Trading Strategies for Beginners.)
- Create a sense of urgency (e.g., Start Investing in Bitcoin While It’s Still a Thing.)
- Teach people something useful (e.g., Forex Explained in 5 Minutes, all types of How-To posts, etc.)
- Use a title generator and consider non-overused headline types.
2. Trending topics
Viral topics help deliver your message easier. Bitcoin price spiked after Elon Musk’s tweet? Talk about BTC trading or fundamental analysis. The USA is electing a new POTUS? Tell how that would influence the markets. Moreover, messages based on trending topics tend to spread faster.
3. Video teasers/explainers
Video has proven to be another effective way to grab attention since most users prefer to learn about new products from videos.
Add a video to your landing page and make sure it matches your sales pitch and contains a compelling call to action.
4. Case studies
The easiest way to build trust with the audience is by telling them what they can relate to. Think about what worries a person who is potentially ready to become a trader, and make the relevant materials. Here are some samples:
- An Elementary Forex Strategy for the First-Timers.
- Got Interested in Apple Stocks But Don’t Have Money to Buy Them?
- 5 Auto-Analysis Tools for Unpredictable Crypto Markets.
5. Visuals and colors
Before our brain processes the message on the hypothetical banner, we perceive it with our senses. Vibrant colors and catchy visuals solve the primary problem: make your marketing message stand out from thousands of others.
Explore which visual techniques work best in your area. Traditionally, images of people’s faces, flashy details, and bright colors work well for the audience interested in financial products. Just make sure you do not overdo it with neon gifs and acid-bright colors.