What is cryptocurrency Ripple and where to trade it?
Ripple is a distributed payment system that uses the same cryptocurrency (XRP) as the internal payment unit.
First of all, we need to clarify that Ripple is not a Bitcoin clone and Ripple technology is based on a completely different concept, called the “principle of trust”.
XRP (ripple) is similar to BTC (bitcoin):
- Ripple is divided out to a large number of decimal places.
- It is interchangeable and homogeneous.
- It is also easily transmitted in electronic form and has high cryptographic stability.
XRP (Ripple) also has advantages over BTC (Bitcoin):
- Ripple has some intrinsic value, since it allows you to conduct transactions.
- Transactions in the network are much faster.
- Ripple coins are deflationary, as they are destroyed by the network after the transaction is carried out, so the total number of XRPs decreases over time.
As of 2017, Ripple is ranked the fourth cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization, second only to Bitcoin and Ephereum.
Recommended place to trade Ripple is IQOPTION platform.
If you believe in the potential of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, if you want to secure a place for yourself in a future where cryptocurrencies reign, and if you want to witness the origins of a new financial system, then it is best to invest now.
The best way to do this is on the IQ Option platform, which is one of the largest online exchanges in the world.
IQ Option offers its customers a wide range of cryptocurrency assets, a steadily growing number of available trading instruments, everything necessary for technical and fundamental analysis, a user-friendly interface, 24/7 customer support, lightning-fast credits and withdrawals of funds, and much, much more.