IQ Option Asia is a good and recommended broker in Asia for countries like: Hong Kong, Laos, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Turkey, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Pakistan, India, Maldives, Sri Lanka.
With IQ OPTION you can trade Stocks, Forex and Cryptocurrency. Also traders from Asia can open a free practice account.
Below we try to review forex and trading market from IQ Option broker example.
IQOption market review in Asia
Asia is not just the largest continent on the planet — it’s the fastest-growing economy and also the site of the world’s most impressive economic booms. ON the STATISTA link here you can read more on that. It confirms that Asia is wealthy and digitally savvy, so a lot of brokers try to open businesses there.
Asia includes 49 sovereign states. Here are the countries where IQ OPTION broker is one of the most popular platform:
Who are the IQ Option traders in Asia?
Let’s take a look at the portrait of an average IQ OPTION client in Asia.
💫 IQOption clients are young and ambitious
According to the IQOption broker, the absolute majority of IQ OPTION users in Asia are young males aged 18-34. Apparently, women are engaged too, but less than males: however the number of female traders in Asia in 2020 has gone up by almost 20% as compared to 2017.
💫 Asian traders know English well but prefer to stick with their first language
Asia is home to 4.46 billion people speaking 2,300 languages. The most-spoken ones are Mandarin Chinese (1 billion), Hindi (550 mln), and English (300 mln). It’s not a surprise that people in certain Asian countries mainly speak their local language but most IQ OPTION users from Asia use English while on the platform.
👉🏼 In Asia, English is rarely used beyond the classrooms, with few exceptions: India, the Philippines, and English/Arabic in UAE.
💫 What are the popular multiple payment options for IQ Option in Asia?
Regarding payment methods, the most popular in IQ Option Asia are AstroPay Card, AdvCash, Webmoney, Skrill, and Neteller. Local banks are also favored. A good number of traders pay with cryptocurrencies.
Most people in APAC deposit money in USD or national currencies, such as THB, CNY, IDR, MYR, VND, and others.
💫 What is more popular IQ Option app in Asia – iOS or Android?
Asians prefer Android system – 84% of IQOption users trade from Android devices. The desktop version of the platform comes in second place, while iOS users are quite a minority. Remember that IQOption broker in Asia is available for all devices, including Desktop, Android, and iOS.
Pros of Asian markets for brokers like IQ Option:
- Around 50% of the population of Asia are active Internet users — over 2,3 billion spend time online, whether on desktop or mobile.
- It’s a technologically advanced area, popular with online trading solutions.
- There are a lot of smaller markets where there is growth, but it’s still in its infancy.
Cons of Asian markets
Brokers like IQ Option may encounter language and cultural barriers, so there is an element of education involved when trying to onboard new clients in Asia. Look for translators and focus on localizing the content.
Top Asian countries by average deposit to IQ Option broker:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
According to the IQ OPTION platform deposit statistics, the highest affiliate profits from Asia come from Hong Kong. It doesn’t mean other countries deposit less — it’s just the average income per active client in Hong Kong being higher.
Top iqoption trading instruments in Asia:
- Digital Options
- Binary Options
The traders of Asia are into short-term deals — most of them come to IQOption broker to trade binary and digital options.
However, note that this is the statistics for the entire APAC region — the list of preferred instruments may vary from country to country – more on it here: iqoption recommended countries page.
What are the top iqoption payments methods in Asia
The rapid development of e-commerce in Asia has led to the emergence of multiple e-wallets. However, a lot of clients still trust local banks the most.
- Perfect Money
- WeChat Pay
Top IQ Option broker sources of traffic in Asia
People in Asia spend a lot of time online. Most of them use Google as their primary search engine, actively use Facebook, and spend hours on YouTube.
The major exception is China, where people use WeChat for pretty much everything and don’t have access to Facebook and some other habitual platforms (with the exception of Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan).
Another examples of how smaller platforms dominate the global giants are Naver – sa earch engine in South Korea and Snapchat in the UAE, Lebanon, and Qatar.
People in different Asian countries also often use messengers — more global like WhatsApp and local ones like Line and WeChat. Telegram is also popular. Special Telegram groups are a big trend in India and Indonesia.
IQ Option broker in India – review and analysis
Languages: Hindi, English, Bengali
Payment methods: AstroPay, Crypto, Perfect Money, Qiwi, Skrill, Visa / Mastercard, WebMoney
Popular Social Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, Amazon.in
India is growing at the fastest pace — not just in the region but worldwide. The fact that India has the cheapest Internet in the world will also work in your favor.
- People in India appreciate foreign content but are immersed in the local agenda on a much deeper level.
- Prone to social media influencer – People in India tend to follow those who know trading.
- Video content is very popular – thanks to the cheap internet there is a the rise in video content popularity;
IQ Option broker in Vietnam – review and analysis
Languages: Vietnamese, English
Popular payment methods: Asia Commercial Bank, AstroPay Card, Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam, DongA Bank, Eximbank, Neteller, Perfect Money, Sacombank, Skrill, Techcombank, Vietcombank, Vietin Bank, Visa / Mastercard, WebMoney
Social platforms: Facebook, Google, WhatsApp, Zing.vn, Coccoc
- Social media are very popular. Businesses in Vietnam focus on social media, not on websites. Latest survey reports that local businesses were supposed to spend 85% of their total digital marketing budgets on social media advertising in 2019.
- Videos are very popular – 94% of Vietnamese people have an nternet connection and 99% of the time, they watch online videos. 85% of brokers use videos in their promotions.
IQ Option broker in United Arab Emirates – review and analysis
Languages used: Arabic, English
Popular Payment methods: Visa / Mastercard, AstroPay, Crypto, Perfect Money, WebMoney
Popular Social Platforms: Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Wikipedia, Souq.com, Yahoo, WhatsApp
The UAE attracts people across countries, demographics, and fields of work. It features in the list of countries with the largest number of smartphone and internet users in the world. The traders are attracted to different things and the brokers promotion is very different there.
- Traders in UAE prefer luxury, not deals. Customers from the UAE are wealthy, smart, and picky. They appreciate uniqueness and value. They like awards, expertise, and reputation.
- Popularity of social media. Social media is a central part of daily life in the UAE. It features the highest social media penetration (99%), and Snapchat and Insta are the leading platforms. For example, 70% of Instagrammers follow businesses, with 75% saying they take action after seeing a post.
- Brokers should respect the tradition. That rule applies particulary to Muslim customs and local laws. The traders prefer clear, respectful, and non-offensive information.
IQ Option broker in Indonesia – review and analysis
Languages used: Indonesian, Malay
Popular Payment methods: AstroPay, Crypto, Perfect Money, Bank Central Asia, Bank Mandiri, Bank Negara Indonesia, Bank Rakyat Indonesia, CIMB Niaga, Neteller, Permata Bank Skrill, Visa / Mastercard, WebMoney
Popular Social Platforms: YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Tribunnews.com, Detik.com, Tokopedia.com
Indonesia in Asia – characteristics
Indonesia is one of the most important online markets in Southeast Asia — its population is vast, digitally savvy, and getting wealthier. It may have a lower internet penetration rate as compared to its neighbors, but they can’t compete with Indonesia when it comes to volume.
- Indonesia is a Multicultural country – Indonesia is 265 million people scattered over 17,500 islands, each one with varying tastes and preferences.
- Mobile traffic is high – Indonesia is a very mobile-centric consumer base.
- Users from Indonesia love the quick format like Insta and Facebook stories.
- Popularity of e-wallets. This is the most common payment option, followed by local bank card transfers.
HONG KONG: TRENDS & MOBILE
Languages: Chinese, English
Payment methods: AdvCash, WeChat, Perfect Money, Visa / Mastercard, WebMoney
Platforms: Google, YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo, Appledaily.com, Baidu.com
Although Hong Kong is not a separate country but rather a region, we will focus on it because it still has its own peculiarities, and it’s easier to buy ads there. The city is growing and attracting young people from different places and with diverse lifestyles. This market is vibrant and rich in opportunities, which you can get if you figure out how it works.
- Stay trendy. This is a fast-paced digital environment, so keep an eye out for new trends and ways to reach audiences.
- Develop peer-to-peer communications. The locals tend to follow the opinion leaders, so team up with those who produce quality content and have a relevant audience.
- Focus on mobile marketing. People from Hong-Kong tend to look down at their phones a lot, so profits from mobile advertising are handsome there.
SOUTH KOREA: SMARTPHONES & NAVER
Languages: Korean, English
Payment methods: AstroPay, AdvCash, Crypto, Perfect Money, Skrill, Visa / Mastercard, WebMoney
Platforms: Naver, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
The beauty of the Korean market is that it is very similar to the European and American markets in terms of planning and promotion systems. The locals are sophisticated users, so you need to provide legit content to get through their filters. If you succeed, the benefits will come before long — they say that if you can make it in Korea, you can make it anywhere in Asia.
- Go Naver. For Koreans, Naver = Internet. It’s #1 search engine in the region — 80% of traffic comes from there. With Naver, people can e-mail, blog, Q&A, shop, watch TV and read newspapers.
- Be active on social networks. Aside from Facebook and Instagram, try KakaoTalk and Band.
- Focus on mobile traffic. 9 in 10 adult Koreans own a smartphone.
SINGAPORE: DEALS & OFFLINE
Languages: English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil
Platforms: YouTube, Facebook, Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Live.com
Payment methods: AstroPay Card, WeChat Pay, Perfect Money, Visa / Mastercard, WebMoney
- Be careful with words. Singapore is one of the first few countries to introduce a law to fight fake news online, so people have a very low tolerance for deceptive marketing practices. Avoid words like “best” and other overpromises.
- Go offline. Users from Singapore are not an “easy like”, but it doesn’t mean your campaign isn’t likable. The point is, they always take their time to choose a brand they want to work with, especially when it comes to investing their own money. Free workshops and seminars are a great way to meet your clients.
- Showcase the deals. Singaporeans are savvy consumers, and they always keep an eye out for good deals. Promote tournaments, emphasize that the minimum deposit amount is only $10, and let people know where they can save money.
THAILAND: TRUST & CRYPTOS
Platforms: Facebook, Line, YouTube, Google, Pantip
Languages: Thai, English
Payment methods: AstroPay, Bangkok Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, Government Savings Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Krung Thai Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Crypto, Perfect Money, Qiwi, Skrill, Visa / Mastercard, WebMoney
The World Bank called Thailand “one of the great development success stories”, and rapid digitalization powered by the “Thailand 4.0” program led to a huge growth in online customers. This is what you can do to maximize your efforts in this market.
Create culturally-relevant content. Thai people find advertising and sales messages untrustworthy, so you need to establish a relationship with the target audience first. Team up with local social media influencers and use promo materials in Thai language.
- Use Line. It’s the biggest messenger in the region.
- Emphasize local banks. Thai people use all sorts of online payments, with local banks being a trustworthy option. Use the banks’ logos in your reviews and creatives to improve your conversion rates.
- Promote cryptos. Thailand is #2 in the global ranking in ownership of cryptocurrency.
MALAYSIA: BILINGUAL CONTENT & EDUCATION
Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Yahoo
Languages: Malay, English
Payment methods: AstroPay, Crypto, Perfect Money, Qiwi, Skrill, Visa / Mastercard, WebMoney
The good news is investment, cryptocurrencies, and all-things-money-making is a super popular niche for affiliates in this region.
- Speak English or Malay. English is an active second language there, and most people actually speak it.
- Add educational content. The best ways to generate traffic in Malaysia are reviews, blog posts, and free courses. Video explainers from IQ OPTION collection will work great, too.
Now, you are entirely ready to discover new affiliate opportunities in Asia.