XTB prohibited countries list
XTB broker accepts clients from most countries.
Unfortunately, they do not accept residents of the following countries:
- United States,
- New Zealand,
- Japan, South Korea,
- Hong Kong,
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- North Korea,
- Republic of the Congo,
- Libya, Macao,
- and the Republic of Zimbabwe
The list is valid as per 11/2022. For an up-to-date list please visit:
- Canadian residents are accepted only by the French branch of XTB Group: XTB FR
- XTB Ltd is a FCA regulated entity, only accepts clients who are residents of the UK.
- For EU residents choose: XTB CYPRUS
- The XTB Group does accept clients from outside of the UK/EU to our other legal entities when it’s relevant to do so.
- For non-EU/UK residents choose: XTB INTERNATIONAL