Table of Contents
How and when NAGA broker was founded? Who owns NAGA?
NAGA is a financial broker that was founded in 2015 by Benjamin Bilski and Yogev Baraki in Germany. The company was originally called Hanseatic Brokerhouse Global Markets, but was renamed NAGA in 2017.
Initially, NAGA offered only CFD trading services, but soon expanded its offering to include assets like cryptocurrency and stock trading.
In 2018, NAGA introduced its trading platform, which is designed for traders with different levels of experience. This was a very good move.
Also in 2018, NAGA conducted a public offering of shares and has continued its expansion. In 2021, NAGA partnered with Paris Saint-Germain football club.
Today, NAGA is a broker based in Germany that serves clients from all over the world.
How does NAGA trading work? Trading platform.
The NAGA broker is an investment platform that allows you to trade a variety of financial markets, including forex, equities, cryptocurrencies, commodities and indices.
Introduction to NAGA Web trader:
Here are some of the features of the NAGA broker:
- Multiple instruments: The NAGA broker offers a wide range of financial instruments, allowing traders to trade in a variety of markets.
- Easy-to-use platform: it is intuitive and easy to use, making it easy for investors to use its functionalities.
- Investor community: The NAGA broker offers a community feature that allows investors to share their investment ideas, discuss investment strategies and learn from other investors.
- Low transaction costs: The NAGA broker offers competitive trading prices, allowing investors to trade with minimal costs.
- Fast withdrawals: The NAGA broker offers fast withdrawals, meaning investors can easily withdraw their funds from their investment account.
- Advanced market analysis tools: Broker NAGA offers advanced market analysis tools, such as charts and technical indicators, which enables investors to have a thorough understanding of the financial markets and make better investment decisions.
- Regulation and security: Broker NAGA is regulated by leading regulatory bodies such as CySEC, which means it is a trusted broker. In addition, the NAGA broker offers a high level of security for investor data and transactions.
What is NAGA Autocopy?
NAGA Autocopy is an innovative functionality that allows users to automatically replicate Lead Traders’ actions on the NAGA platform and benefit from their expertise. By selecting traders from the leaderboard, users can easily enable Autocopy.
How Does Autocopy Trading Work?
To begin Autocopy trading, users must select the Lead Trader they wish to copy, indicate the amount of funds they want to allocate, and click Autocopy. At this point, the user’s account will automatically and instantly replicate the Lead Trader’s positions in real-time.
Users can pause Autocopying at any time or close individual trades. Once the Autocopy settings have been confirmed, the algorithm will automatically replicate any eligible trades opened by the Lead Trader. However, if there are insufficient funds or other issues, the order will be skipped, and missed trades will be visible in the AutoCopy timeline menu.
Users can copy an unlimited number of traders simultaneously, and Autocopy will remain active unless paused or the Lead Trader ceases trading activity.
Opinions about the NAGA broker are varied. Among investors, one can find both positive and negative opinions about this investment platform.
Positive reviews of the NAGA broker often refer to the ease of use of the platform and the large number of financial instruments that can be traded on it. Investors also praise the community feature, which allows them to share ideas and learn from other investors.
Negative reviews of the NAGA broker usually refer to problems with withdrawals and high trading costs. Some investors also complain about problems with the platform’s performance and the lack of prompt customer service.
However, it is important to note that NAGA broker reviews can vary depending on the individual experiences of investors. It is always advisable to thoroughly research and compare different investment platforms before deciding on a broker.
Deposit and withdrawal
The minimum deposit and minimum deposit amounts on the NAGA platform depend on the payment method chosen and the country in which the user has an account.
Here are some examples of minimum deposit and deposit amounts on the NAGA platform:
- The minimum deposit amount via bank transfer is usually around €500 or the equivalent in another currency.
- The minimum deposit amount by credit or debit card is usually around €50 or the equivalent in another currency.
- The minimum deposit amount on the NAGA platform also depends on the payment method chosen and the user’s country but is usually around €10 or the equivalent in another currency.
However, it is worth noting that the minimum deposit and deposit amounts on the NAGA platform may change depending on promotional conditions and changes in financial regulations. Therefore, it is always advisable to check the current terms and conditions on the NAGA broker’s website or contact customer support before making a deposit or deposit.
Withdrawals on the NAGA platform are also possible via different payment methods, but usually withdrawals should be done by the same method you made the deposit. The minimum withdrawal amount can also vary depending on the country in which you opened an account. Typically, the withdrawal process takes a few business days and the user can track the progress of the withdrawal in the ‘Withdrawal History‘ section of their trading account.
Account opening and login
To open an account with a NAGA broker and log in to the platform, there are a few steps to follow:
- Step 1: First step is to go to the NAGA broker’s website and click on the “Register” or “Open an account” button. This can be done by visiting https://naga.com/.
- Step 2: Now fill in the registration form with your personal details, then email address and password. Make sure you enter the correct details, as you will need them for later login. Password should not be easy to guess of course.
- Step 3: Next step is to verify your email address by clicking on the activation link. You will receive it in an email from your NAGA broker.
- Step 4: Once you have confirmed your email address, log into your NAGA account using your email address chosen in Step 2 password.
- Step 5: Now it’s time to deposit funds into your account to start trading. You can do this through various payment methods such as credit cards, bank transfers or e-wallets.
- Step 6: Once you have made your first deposit, you can log into your NAGA account and start trading.
If you have any questions or problems registering or login, contact the NAGA broker’s customer service via live chat or email. They should be able to help you or resolve an issue quickly.
Broker NAGA offers a range of educational materials for its clients to help them develop their trading and investment skills. (https://naga.com/learn)
Below are some of these materials:
- NAGA Academy – this is an educational platform where clients of the NAGA broker can learn various aspects of trading and investing, such as technical analysis, investment strategies, risk and portfolio management. The NAGA Academy includes courses for beginners and advanced traders.
- Webinars – NAGA broker organises regular webinars for its clients, which are conducted by experts in various fields related to trading and investing. These webinars are interactive and participants can ask questions of the presenters.
- Educational articles – NAGA broker regularly publishes educational articles on its website, in which it discusses various topics related to trading and investing. These articles are available to all clients of the NAGA broker.
- Guides – broker NAGA also offers various guides and manuals for its clients, such as platform manuals, asset-specific trading guides and risk management guides.
- Market analyses – NAGA broker offers daily market analyses for its clients to help them make investment decisions. These analyses cover various markets and assets such as equities, cryptocurrencies, commodities and more.
These educational materials are available to all clients of the NAGA broker, and many of them are free of charge. Clients can use these materials to improve their trading and investment skills and better understand the market and the tools available to them.
Feedback on customer service and support at broker NAGA is mixed, but mostly positive.
What customers appreciate about customer service?
- Customers appreciate the speed and efficiency of customer service and the ease of contacting them.
- One of the most popular ways to contact customer service at broker NAGA is via live chat, which is available on the broker’s website. Customers praise the quick response and assistance in solving problems.
- Customers also appreciate the knowledge and professionalism of the customer service staff at broker NAGA. Many customers emphasise that the staff are well informed about the broker’s products and services and are able to explain complex issues in a way that is easy to understand.
What customers do not like about NAGA’s support?:
- However, some customers complain about long waiting times for a response from customer service and the lack of availability on the phone at certain hours. In such cases, clients recommend contacting customer service via live chat or email.
In summary, feedback on customer service at the NAGA broker is mostly positive. Customers appreciate the fast and efficient assistance and the professionalism of the customer service staff.
Demo account with NAGA broker – learning to invest without risk
Investing in the financial market can be fascinating and profitable, but also risky. To gain knowledge and experience without incurring costs, broker NAGA offers its clients a free demo account. Here are the highlights of the benefits and functionality of a demo account with broker NAGA.
What is a demo account?
A demo account is an investment simulator that allows investors to trade the financial markets without the risk of losing their capital. In a demo account, investors can use virtual funds and their trades take place in real markets. This allows them to gain valuable trading experience, test strategies and make investment decisions without the risk of losing money.
Benefits of using a demo account
A demo account is an excellent way to learn how to invest without risk. The benefits it offers include:
- Gaining experience – trading on a demo account gives investors the opportunity to learn about different financial instruments and test different investment strategies. This allows them to increase their experience and better prepare them for trading in a real account.
- No risk of losing capital – in a demo account, investors trade with virtual funds, which means there is no risk of losing money. They are therefore free to experiment and learn without fear of financial loss.
- Testing the trading platform – by using the demo account, traders can also test the NAGA broker’s trading platform and familiarise themselves with its functionalities.
- Support for beginners – for those who are just starting out in trading, a demo account is extremely helpful. It allows you to acquire basic knowledge and skills without the risk of losing money.
How do I set up a demo account with a NAGA broker?
Setting up a demo account with broker NAGA is easy and free of charge. Simply go to the broker’s website, create an investment account and select the demo account option. The investor will then be given access to virtual funds and will be able to start trading in the financial markets without the risk of losing kap
When opening an account with a NAGA broker, it is important to bear in mind certain issues that will affect the safety of our funds and transactions. Before deciding to open an account with a NAGA broker, it is advisable to carefully analyse not only the trading offer but also the security aspects.
Is NAGA a regulated broker?
In Europe NAGA broker operates in accordance with the regulations of the European Union and is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), which means that it has to comply with certain security and data protection standards and procedures.
In addition, the NAGA broker offers its clients several safeguards to protect funds and transactions. These include:
- Negative balance protection – the NAGA broker protects its clients against negative balances, which means that investors cannot lose more than they have invested.
- SSL certificate – the NAGA broker uses an SSL certificate, which secures the transmission of data between the server and the user.
- Separate client accounts – client funds are held in separate bank accounts, which means they are not commingled with the broker’s capital.
- Security checks – the NAGA broker regularly conducts security checks to ensure that all transactions are secure and compliant.
- Technical support – the NAGA broker offers 24/7 technical support, which means that clients can contact the service desk at any time if they have any questions or problems.
In conclusion, when opening an account with a NAGA broker, it is important to remember that every transaction in the financial markets involves a certain amount of risk. Nevertheless, the NAGA broker offers its clients a number of safeguards to protect funds and transactions, which increases the level of investment security.